top of page
"Cinematography by William Tanner Sampson is never showy but always astutely revealing."
- From review of feature film: Rachel Hendrix
2018 CMT winner
Collaborative Video of the Year
- Kane Brown ft. Lauren Alaina - What If's
"Green Day themselves – stare longingly into the distance of a grey, cloudy day, each haunted by something unseen from their past."
"The short features gangbuster scares and an undercurrent of adolescent anxiety and ennui to maintain interest."
- From review of short film - 7 Minutes In Hell
- From release of Green Day - Still Breathing
"You (Will) should be a dancer because you learn all the choreography... You guys don't realize in order for us to do a one take video like this, he has to know the choreography and not mess up"
- Todrick Hall - From Fag Behind the Scenes
Behind The Scenes
bottom of page